
So when I heard that we might be moving a few years ago I was not happy with that. Now I love the state I live in =) I have awesome friends, I love our church, I love school, and I love 6 Flags! =) My absolute favorite subject is Life Science. I have an awesome teacher and the class is just awesome. I have dissected a sheep's eye, flower, earth worm, bullfrog, clam, crayfish, and more =) Also I am taking piano and my teacher is great! When I started piano here the first two festivals I went to I got an "excellent" (second LOWEST score) from the judge I played in front of. The next two (and more recent) festivals I have gone to I have recieved a "superior PLUS" (HIGHEST possible score). =) Also when I took the 2008 Theory Test, I got a bronze medel, then when I took the 2009 Theory Test, I recieved a GOLD medel. =) Also, I was gonna only do a 7 piece performance for Guild (playing pieces in front of a judge) but then since I was doing so good, I was moved up to a 10 piece performance. Well its not really 10 pieces, its 7 pieces, transposition piece, sight reading piece that I will recieve and have to play in front of the judge the first time I see it, then ear training. Guild is in May. Speaking of music....I am going to try to take up guitar over the summer.
No comments:
Post a Comment