skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Awana
Okay, so I know this is kinda a bad picture of us, oh well, who cares? Anyways, we took this picture on our way to the Awana program that we do at our church. Madison is in Truth and Training and I help in Sparks with the second graders. I love helping and its pretty cool cause I have the same group of kids I had when I helped in VBS (second graders). Last week I switched with a friend and helped in the first grade room and while some kids were saying verses to me, a little girl drew a picture and gave it to me. =) It was so cute. Madison loves to be with all her little buddies in Awana=) My dad also does a men's Bible Study during the time we are in Awana.
No comments:
Post a Comment